Tuesday, November 28, 2017

ADL W 11.17

Name: _______________ . Date: _______________ . Parents Signature: _________________



My Qualities
I’m responsible when______________________________ but I could be better at____________________________

I show honesty by________________________________ but I really need to improve_________________________

I’m cooperative when___________________________but to improve, I could________________________________

I show respect by________________________________ but I need to remember to_________________________

I’m very helpful when___________________________but I could be more helpful by__________________________ ______________________________________________

I care about others, I show it by_____________________ _____________________________________________, I will continue to strive to__________________________ _____________________________________________

My very best trait is___________________ because_____ ______________________________________________ ______________________________________________ ______________________________________________
http://specialed.about.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 9th, 2021