Tuesday, October 24, 2017

WLG HW 10.23


Student Name: ___________________             Date: ____________________

Your Mood: ____________________

Parents Signature: __________________________

Homework:
Level 1: "I ought to of shot that dog myself, George. I shouldn't ought to of let no stranger shoot my dog."

Level 2: "I ought to of shot that dog myself, George. I shouldn't ought to of let no stranger shoot my dog." The door opened. Slim came in, followed by Curley and Carlson and Whit.

Level 3: "I ought to of shot that dog myself, George. I shouldn't ought to of let no stranger shoot my dog." The door opened. Slim came in, followed by Curley and Carlson and Whit. Slim's hands were black with tar and he was scowling. Curley hung close to his elbow. Curley said, "Well, I didn't mean nothing, Slim. I just ast you."



Answer the following questions:

Level 1: Who does Candy say should have shot his dog?
a) Curley
b) Slim
c) Himself

Level 2: Who does Candy say should have shot his dog?
Candy says _______________________ should have shot his dog.  

Level 3: Candy’s dog was sick and helpless. Why do you think Candy is feeling upset about someone else shooting his dog?

No comments:

Post a Comment

February 9th, 2021